Here are the rewritten sections:
THOR ARMOR ACCESSORY PATTERN:
JANE FOSTER MAKEUP TUTORIAL:
Thank you to all the Patrons who supported this video! You can contribute to video creation by becoming a patron for just $1!
Visit my shop for patterns, prints, and more!
Find me on social media:
The intro for this video was filmed by the incredibly talented David Love Photography. Check out his YouTube channel, follow him on Instagram, and support him on Patreon.
TOOLS & SUPPLIES:
– Get the armor pattern/template here:
– Foam Roll Sheet: (approximately 2-4 rolls were used)
– Thicker Foam Sheets:
– The glue gun I use:
– Professional Glue Gun:
– Bulk Glue Sticks:
– Black Glue Sticks:
– Spray Glue:
– Black Plasti Dip Spray (used as a base coat):
– Mod-Podge sealer:
– Heat Gun:
– Contact Lenses from:
– Color: “Sweety Batis Grey”
– Use code “ALYSON” to get a discount!
– Foundation: Revlon Colorstay
– Standard Lens:
– 50mm Lens:
– Ring Light:
– Soft Box Lights:
– RGB Color Changing Lights:
– Highly recommend these lights!
Contact Email: [email protected]
popular cosplay costumes : best cosplay costume